mardi 18 septembre 2018

Martin 00-17L VS Martin 00-18

Martin 00-17L VS Martin 00-18
I have the 2 guitars that you own, the 0017L and 000-28. I also have an OM -21 as well as a 000-17. I play small bodied Martins exclusively and feel that these guitars give me a pretty good range as far as scale length and tone is concerned. Will the 00-18 sound different? Yes, but the difference might be subtle enough to not be able to justify a new purchase. Sure I get it. I have had the itch and find it difficult to resist (I have 10 Martin guitars).



Even though all my Martins are small bodied each of my guitars are significantly different. If the 00-18 does it for you go for it. Before you do you might want to try a standard scale (like the 0M-21 or similar) as the difference in scale length will give you more projection and different sound/feel than both of your shorter scale instruments.


EmoticonEmoticon